Followers

Thursday 4 August 2022

Challenge #94 - Summertime - winners

  Hello Everyone


Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our last challenge. We had a great time visiting your blogs and seeing your creations.

I am so pleased to be able to announce the Winners

So here we go.......

The Random Winner is 

 #88 Aunty Sue
  
The Chosen Winner is
 
#1 Christina

Congratulations to you both


Once again this was so hard to choose, as we had so many lovely entries but we will have 5 top spots and in entry number order they are ......

#9 Sarah T

#40 Deanne

#71 Dreja  

 
Please grab your badges from the Sidebar to display on your blog!

Well done to everyone.  

There will be a new challenge later today to play along!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top creations! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the win and congrats to the others

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for a top 5 pick spot. WooHoo!! I always love playing along in your challenge. I will be back again. Thanks for all the work you all put into the blog.
    Big crafting hugs!
    Sarah T

    ReplyDelete