Followers

Thursday 7 January 2016

Challenge #5 Anything Goes Winners

Hello Everyone
Happy New Year to you All!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our last challenge. We had an amazing 193 entries and we had a great time visiting your blogs and seeing your creations.
 
Important Changes
As you all know we offer the winners of the challenges the chance to be Guest Designers for future challenges.  However this is proving to be a challenge in itself with either winners not contacting me, being too busy to be Guest Designers or me having to chase about!  

Therefore I am changing the winner procedureWe will now have two winners one will be picked by random org and one will be chosen from the entries.  These winners places are just for fun!

I would still like to give you all the chance to be guest designers as I like to meet people this way and I know that some of you enjoy being guest designers.  So the GD spots are now open to anyone who would like to join us. You do not have to have previous GD experience.  
If you would like to be a Guest Designer for a future challenge please email craftrocketchallenges@gmail.com and I will assign you to a future challenge.
 
Hope that all made sense!!  Without further ado here are the Winners, Top 5 and DT Favourite.

So here we go.......

The Random Org. Winner is...
#29 Jade

The Chosen Winner is...
#180 Jackie Cornfield 

Congratulations to you both!

This was so hard to choose but The Top 5 in entry number order is......

#2 Rutscht

#24 Paperesse

#64 Les Cartes de Flo

#77 Ursula Uphof

#163 Stempelhus

#186 Nikki C

Oops!!  Looks like I can't count and there is 6 in the Top 5!  Well I had such a hard time choosing lol!!!!!
and The DT Favourite as chosen by Claire  is......
#79 Deonna B 
Please grab your badges from the Sidebar to display on your blogs!

Well done to everyone.  There will be a new challenge starting today, please come back and check out or next challenge theme and play along!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners and thanks for picking my card in the top 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the changes you made are just great. Thanks that all of us can be a GDT now. Greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my 'Deer Duo' card as one of your favorites. You made my day! – Paperesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Thank you for choosing my project as Random Winner. Good idea for the GDT spots. Well done to the other ladies.

    Fabulous creations from the design team.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete