Followers

Thursday 3 December 2015

Challenge #5 Anything Goes

Hi Everyone

Welcome to another challenge here at Craft Rocket Challenges.  We had so many amazing entries again in our last challenge.  Thank you to all of you that entered.  

The Winner Top 3 and DT Favourite have been chosen so please click here or scroll down to the post below to see if you are one of the lucky ones.

Now onto the New Challenge Which will run for the month of December and the theme for the next fortnight is
Anything Goes
  Please see the rules by clicking on the tab at the top.  You have until 31st December at 12pm (UK Time) to submit your entries.

Here are the gorgeous DT projects to inspire you.

Ana 

Please welcome our Guest Designer for this challenge
Helen
Hi, I'm Helen and I live in Leicester.  I have been crafting for as long as I can remember.  I started out with knitting and then moved onto cross stitching.  I have only been card making for a few months so this is all very new to me and I am learning everyday.
Aside from my crafting I enjoy watching Rugby and listening to music.
My sister is also a crafter and it was her suggestion that I should start blogging.  So here I am  :)

Here is her gorgeous project

Fabulous creations everyone

We hope you can play along this fortnight and we look forward to visiting your blogs.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Please link up below and Good Luck!  

5 comments:

  1. Wonderfull DT creations!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely and cute creations from all DT. AWESOME!!!

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT Creations!! I LOVE Lisa's pink creation.. awesome use of Candi.. Love the sentiment all sparkly. Just wonderful!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan} and {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ladies! Hugs, Aurora

    ReplyDelete