Followers

Thursday 22 October 2015

Challenge #2 Spooky

Hello Everyone

Welcome to Challenge #2.  Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge.  We had some fabulous entries and the DT had fun visiting your blogs.  The winner, Top 3 and DT favourite have been announced in the previous post.  Find out if you are one of the lucky ones but clicking here or scroll down to the post below.

Now onto the new theme for this fortnight which is
"Spooky"

Please see the rules by clicking on the tab at the top of the page.  You have until 12pm (UK Time) on Tuesday 3rd November to enter.
We cannot wait to see your creations for this theme and we look forward to visiting your blogs so please link up below and get "Spooky" with us.

Once again the DT have created some fabulous inspirational projects for you.  You can visit their personal blogs by clicking on their names.

Ana 

Claire 
 
Vicki

Please welcome Guest Designer
Lisbeth


Here is a bit about her and her wonderful project.

I live in Norway and am the mother of two lovely girls. We share our house with a dog and several cats, can't live without furry friends! I have been making cards for 5 years now. I'm the owner of Through The Purple Haze Challenge, and DT for Lacy Sunshine and GDT for Make It Crafty. I love creating and especially coloring! I love challenging myself and my Prismacolor pencils, and am always trying to do better. Thank you so much for having me as a GDT for the "Spooky" Challenge at Craft Rocket Challenges, wishing the CRC all the best! Visit me at www.skaperlyst.blogspot.no


Wonderful Projects by Everyone.

All that remains is to wish you Good Luck, have a fun fortnight!

5 comments:

  1. Great work design team! Thank you for the inspiration! I am a new follower!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - Scrappin with Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT Creations!! I just love Lisbeth's!! That cat is fantastic! Love all the papers.. they are gorgeous! Love all the black. Amazing project!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}
    {DT CALL -- Open Until Oct 31st}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fabulous DT creations and lovely to find a new Challenge :-D
    Lis sent me over after paying me a visit :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page


    ReplyDelete